welcome to their world apps

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Biscuit Visits the Pumpkin Patch

Biscuit Visits the Pumpkin Patch by FrogDogMedia LLC is wonderful. This app is brought to you from iStoryTime so make sure to stop by and say hi to them :) My daughter just loves Biscuit books since she's able to read most of them by herself. This app does Biscuit well. It's fun to look for all the hidden dog biscuits along the way and there is also a coloring book and a sticker book included in this app. I love that there is three options when reading the story. You can chose auto play, read to me, or read to myself. These options leave this book open to all three of my children and still makes it fun for learning time or down time. Biscuit books are easy for young children learning to read to be able to try to read to themselves. I would highly recommend this book and would hope to see more Biscuit books in the future from this developer. I think they did an awesome job with it and love seeing all the activities they have within the app :)

www.Facebook.com/iStoryTime
http://itunes.apple.com/app/id467575018

No comments:

Post a Comment