welcome to their world apps

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love to Count by Pirate Trio

Love to Count by Pirate Trio is another wonderful app from Pirate Trio. This is a really great app. It has so much different basic math things involved with it. It has counting, missing number, adding, and more. My 6yr old and my almost 8yr old loves this app. The voice is very clear and very easy to understand. The pics are wonderful on this app. You make a goal of getting all the letters by doin...g so many activities and then you get a surprise after you make the word. The pics in this app are very cool with all the pirates. This app is perfect for any child at kindergarten level and above. Maybe even late preschoolers if they know their numbers well. There is nothing about this app that I've found that I don't love. Settings are easy to use and save each childs prizes and spots when they end. I would highly recommend this app :)

No comments:

Post a Comment