welcome to their world apps

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Magical Jigsaw SANTA

Magical Jigsaw SANTA by Classic Kid Productions is a wonderful puzzle app for adults and children of any age. I really liked this puzzle and so did my almost 8yr old and my 6yr old. I was surprised when they were able to do the puzzle but they were just exstic to keep trying to finish it. It's only one puzzle with 96 pieces but I found it to be well worth it. There's a surprise ending with this puzzle that makes it a lot of fun to do over and over again. There's a peek preview if you need help with the puzzle at any time during the puzzle and of course you can't lose any pieces like you can doing a normal puzzle at home that would be at least twice the cost if not more. I recommend this app for a fun puzzle during the Christmas holiday season :)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magical-jigsaw-santa/id482494813?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ClassicKid-Productions/268456169873142?sk=app_255547477837900
www.classickidproductions.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment